Seeking a motivated and detail-oriented accountant with 4 years general accounting experience who will support management through carrying out both accounting and administrative functions and will serve as a key contributor in a fast paced environment
- Manages daily financial and accounting tasks for the business
- Preparing and maintaining financial statements
- Compiling reports and preparing balance sheets
- Posting and processing journal entries
- Generating invoices and POS daily
- Responsible for payment and entering bills in quickbooks software.
- Monitoring bank and credit card activities and updating general ledger accordingly, particularly receivable records.
- Keeping abreast with bank reconciliations.
- Preparing monthly journals ( eg. Depreciation, Interest income, interest expense (loans/credit card) etc.
- Maintenance of Fixed asset/Software register.
- Maintenance of payable and receivable schedules, especially those under special arrangement.
- Preparation of monthly payroll and GCT schedule
- Daily follow up with suppliers and customers where necessary.
- Report to and liaise with Accounting and Tax Consultant and other external partners such as bank, TAJ, etc.
- Generation of weekly cash flow statements, monthly management reports, receivables report, monthly budget, sales comission report and engineering project revenue report.
- Collect, categorize, calculate, verify and enter data to maintain accurate records
- Experience with MS Office
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Working knowledge of local laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation
Minimum Experience Required
- Minimum 4 years of experience in accounting field
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Professional Certs in respective field is a plus