This individual will work with clients, internal staff and an accounting firm to ensure that the company’s accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
What You Will Do
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Report to clients on the status of transactions and provide support where necessary.
- Use in-house software and banking platform to process client payments.
- Use QuickBooks Online (QBO) to prepare invoices and track payments.
- Track service usage and pay bills generated by utility companies and cloud service providers.
- Provide bank statements and other supporting documents for, and support the reconciliation process.
- Liaise with banks and other financial institutions where necessary.
- Research, track and report on discrepancies with relevant personnel.
- Other related administrative activities.
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws.
- Constantly update job knowledge.
- High adaptability to new technology platforms is a must.
- Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus.
- Aptitude for numbers.
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software.
- Data entry and word processing skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of e-commerce transaction operation is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Highly confidential.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Self-motivated and directed.