Do you have financial experience coupled with an affinity for working directly with clients to take on complex problems? Are you the kind of person that goes above and beyond? In addition to the responsibility for maintaining the day-to-day relationship with our clients, we need someone with experience working in a banking environment (preferable). As an Application Specialist, you will have a chance to use your prior financing knowledge and excellent troubleshooting skills, strong leadership abilities, and your positive personality towards work.
- As an Application Specialist, you’ll get to:
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of support product. Attend training, product overviews, and product meetings as required to maintain this knowledge base.
- Work with other technical client services representatives to handle call volume or provide assistance with projects. Coordinate client requests and maintain effective working relationships with Account Management, Product Development, Deployment, and Support colleagues to accurately represent client needs.
- Answer and effectively track all incoming client calls. Ensure unanswered calls or issues are responded to within department guidelines. Maintain call statistics as set forth within the department. Ensure phone coverage is maintained during required business hours. Communicate and work with account managers regarding client issues or concerns.
- Monitor the application and address exceptions.
- Maintain and demonstrate application expertise and knowledge in completion of customer projects. Complete all assigned customer projects. Complete required documentation supporting special projects and/or client correspondence regarding client issues or re-quests. Assist Product Development Team in review of all application documentation to be mailed to clients.
- Maintain and demonstrate expertise in management of client needs through effective communication; maintain oral and written communication standards. Track client issues and provide updates to clients, management, and relationship managers regarding outstanding customer issues.
- Assist leader and other technical client services representatives in defining, maintaining, and documenting standards and procedures associated with help desk support.
Requirements and Skills
- 2+ years of experience supporting client-server and/or web applications
- Excellent telephone, writing, and other communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and a knack for clearly and thoroughly documenting problems and solutions
- Able to analyze business processes and define requirements for new business processes and improvements to existing ones
- Experience in Financial services, ACH, Banking Business with customers
- Knowledge of standard query language (SQL) and ability to construct moderately complex database queries
- Prior experience supporting Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Knowledge of software release tools
BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration