Job Description and Qualifications
- Develops detailed structured and complete business requirements and manages the requirements through the project lifecycle ensuring that benefits are identified and tracked.
- Performs business impact assessments.
- Provides detailed analysis of project plans, business cases and business requirement documents.
- Provides input into and supports various project work packages and deliverables including process (re)design and process (re)engineering as required.
- Provides assistance to line management to assess the impact of business changes on the various roles and ensures that alignment to unit’s strategy is maintained.
- Manages a review programme for procedures to ensure that all documentation is consistent with current business practices and those changes as a result of formal business initiatives, e.g. projects, are captured.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of significant business change by the monitoring of activities to ensure smooth implementation with nominal impact.
- From time to time leads small-to-medium initiatives to ensure that business objectives are met and solutions / initiatives are delivered within pre-specified time and budgetary goals.
- Acts as the liaison between project managers on regional projects.