NOTE: This is for an IT Recruitment/Staffing (a.k.a Technical IT Recruiter) Position. Apply ONLY if you have experience in US/Caribbean IT Recruitment/Staffing, and/or Technical Recruitment with US/Caribbean based candidates/applicants.
We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic, passionate Digital IT Recruiter to work with us in the IT Recruitment/Staffing & Consulting domain. The ideal candidate should be a dynamic self-starter, who loves doing recruitment (and related activities) and will help grow our current US and Caribbean staffing needs.
This individual must be able to find the right candidates & close the recruitment positions. They must also have a good professional network of candidates to start generating results. The Digital Recruiter is responsible for the entire recruiting process for digital talent at any level required. The candidate should be in the GMT-5 time zone.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Human Resources or related career specially for IT professionals’ recruitment.
- 1 to 3 years of recruiting for web/software development professionals. Experience in Project Management is a plus.
- Experience using industry-leading, recruiting tools, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and social media platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, and Job Boards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Leverages experience to source and screen top talent using industry-leading, recruiting tools, ATS, and social media platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed and Job Boards
- Builds relationships with contracting managers to develop a deep understanding of role requirements, desired profiles of candidates and the business, and assists in profiling and being the main point of contact regarding labor market issues and context for candidate search
- Builds relationships with top candidates and establishes a pipeline of qualified resources
- Conducts personal interviews via phone, video, and in-person meetings to qualify candidates for open positions with our clients
- Coordinate interviews with all stakeholders and follow-up debriefing
- Proper handling of candidate documentation
- Conduct reference check and background check
- Engages with the support team which handles onboarding, to stay focused on recruiting and building the candidate pipeline
- Maintains timely, compliant, and accurate documentation and metrics requirements on all activity related to prospects, clients, and candidates
- Specific Knowledge
- Recruitment platform management, HRIS
- Use ATS, CRM, MS Office and Google products with proficiency
- Knowledge of legal aspects related to contracting and labor law
- Knowledge of interview methodologies and candidate testing
- Individual Skills
- Analytical capability, problem solving capability and multi-task ability
- Stakeholder relationship management and high ability to work as a team
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Mindset and Behaviour
- High degree of integrity and transparency
- High level of energy, autonomy, motivation, service, customer focus, resilience
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Adaptable to fast working environments and comfortable with working under pressure
- Strong team player with a great attitude
- Flexibility and willingness to go beyond the call of duty (a go getter)
- Ability to take ownership and drive issues to closure