We are seeking an individual who is passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies. Possesses an intellectually curious mindset, and continuous improvement mentality.
- To apply advanced analytic techniques, tools and approaches to design descriptive, diagnostic, predictive & prescriptive analytics solutions to generate insights and ideas that will support efforts to deepen customer segmentation efforts
- Research and implement marketing tools to support the organization’s promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc)
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement.
- Build out 360 customer profiles (context, behaviours, preferences, needs, growth rates, decision making journeys) and improve customer experience
- Develop analytic framework to measure and assess marketing effectiveness and identify opportunities to improve strategy or spend
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Develop analytic framework to assess sales force effectiveness and identify opportunities to improve sales strategies and channels for merchant acquisition
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data related to product portfolio benchmarking (price and value proposition), product innovation developments, marketing and campaign strategies, partnerships
- Highly proficient in Microsoft excel – formulas and model design and management and with Microsoft PowerPoint presentation design
- Exposure to or at the very least solid understanding of the fundamentals, value and applicability of the following competencies and tools: SQL, Programming, Advanced Data Analysis skills, Advanced Data Mining & Modelling Skills Model Validation Skills, BI Tools and Technologies
- Familiarity with digital marketing principles such as funnel optimization UX, SEO & Landing Page optimization with knowledge of key digital marketing KPIs (CPC/CACs etc.) is desired
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- Sound problem-solving skills (qualitative and quantitative). Able to solve complex problems with rigor and efficiency.
- Effectively structures problems and employs a systematic approach to generating solutions
- Has inclusive and creative approach to problem-solving – generating solutions that build on the best thinking of the whole team including strategic partners and that “push the envelope.
Minimum Experience Required
- Experience with marketing data analysis and reporting, in digital marketing environment, e.g., with ad servers Freshers, web analytics, search bid management etc. is a plus
- Strong research skills
- First Degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Finance, Economics or a related field. Advanced degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or Management Studies or data science and analytics
- Diplomas/reputable professional certifications/professional experience in business intelligence, advanced analytics, data science etc.