Job Description and Qualifications
- Verification functions, common file, cheque clearings, mailbox handling, query management or administrative tasks.
- Trade services, foreign and domestic payments, wires and letters of credit ensuring that all re completed on value date and for the timely processing of non-financial SWIFT messages on SWIFT Alliance Access. The incumbent will be required to validate, repair, and qualify items amended where necessary.
- Investigation of inward payments and queries related to payments. Obtain missing information preventing settlement causing outstanding payments and respond on information requested.
- Verification of reports and perform maintenances as needed.
- Performs other operational support activities assigned for the effective and efficient operations of the center and attainment of exceptional customer service delivery.