A prominent local financial institution is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of a Report Analyst. This individual is primarily responsible for gathering requirements, building, testing, validating automated regulatory reports.
Reporting Requirements Analysis
- Performing requirements analysis and creating documentation detailing reporting data elements/structures required to build out 43+ DR Regulatory reports and supporting sub-reports where applicable. Required documentation is as follows:
- Data Dictionary of all report data elements mapped to the core T24 system/report database. The data dictionary should cover mapping of regulatory report fields to T24 Reporting DB fields and tables, as well as transformations, formulae where applicable
- Gap Analysis detailing the fields that will need to added to the core system/reporting database
- Extraction routine requirements that will be used to inform changes required to existing extraction routines or creation of new extraction routines used to pull data from the T24 core system to be loaded to the T24 Reporting database.
Build and Configure Reports in Tool
- Update Report Configuration Template for each report/sub-report.
- Import report configuration from templates into Reporting Tool/T24ReportingDB.
- Prepare test data and load to T24ReportingDB to support unit testing of reports and associate sub-reports.
- Complete test documentation as evidence of unit tests.
- Perform comparison of automated reports against current reports produced in the source system Easy Bank or other manually prepared reports.
User Validation and User Acceptance Testing
- Support the off-site and on-site validation of automated reports with the support of SMEs
- Performing updates to the configured reports where discrepancies arise
Pre Go-Live Deployment
- Work with developer to create SQL scripts to implement DB object changes and report configurations changes. Test SQL scripts
Post Live Support
- Support issue resolution and address report configuration changes and testing/user validation
Techniques/ processes/ procedures
- Test T24ReportingDB SQL Server database
- Test Regulatory Reporting Tool
- T24 test environment
- T24 File extraction