A prominent local financial institution is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of a Test Analyst.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in Solution requirement reviews and contribute to a Testing Suitability Analysis for the Solution Requirement documents to influence the quality of the requirements from a testing perspective.
- Participate in Technical Design reviews and contribute to a Testing Suitability Analysis for the Technical Designs to determine testability
- Obtain and store business requirements documentation in a format where it can be accessed and cross-referenced to test cases
- Contribute to the creation of SIT & UAT Test Cases
- Contribute to the creation of SIT & UAT Traceability Matrix
- Responsible for defining Test Data for SIT and UAT
- Contribute to the creation of PAT Test Cases including the Traceability Matrix
- Contribute to the population of test data as needed
- Execute test cases as needed and analyze results
- Log variances when expected results are not obtained
- Contribute to the creation of Automated Test Cases as needed
- Contribute to the execution of SIT & UAT
- Contribute to Testing Work Product Reviews
- Contribute to the definition of the Regression Test Set
- Contribute to the Lessons Learned Session
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 2+ years experience in the banking/finance industry is a plus.