We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends. We are after a top achiever with hands-on experience, high ethical standards, flexible & self-motivated attitude who is deadline-driven and takes responsibility for the accuracy of work. The ideal candidate will be rewarded with excellent compensation & benefits offering superb career growth opportunities.
- Proficient in the customizing the WordPress themes as per client requirement.
- Should have a deep understanding of the Software-as-a-Service model and enterprise level website development.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Work on setup, install and configure WordPress CMS & Plugins.
- Should have deep understanding of WordPress Customization including simple PSD to HTML Conversion and HTML to WordPress Conversion with all Functionalities.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Ensuring high-performance, availability and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Implementing effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugins.
- Develop Clean, fast and mobile friendly website.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize website for maximum speed and scalability.
Requirements and Skills
Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years experience on WordPress website development including developing themes, plugins and creation of templates and modules
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, client-side scripting and jQuery
- Strong knowledge of MySQL database.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them
- Strong Responsive design experience
- Excellent Testing/Debugging skills
Bachelors in Technology or similar is preferred.