The Dubai Experience Stopover program is exclusive to Emirates passengers. The DEX packages include accommodation, breakfast, hotel services, and other extras. The users can add services such as airside meet and greet, round-trip transfers, tours, safaris, dhow cruises, attractions, cool experiences, and much more. All this in the context of the themed itinerary preferences for a unique and memorable experience designed for each user by our Dubai experts.
– A dashboard for our users to book or rearrange services.
– Promoting third-party services such as tours, safaris, dhow cruises, attractions, and other cool experiences.
– A non-existing user can be converted to a potential client.
Senior Product Designer
– Sketched down a few ideas on how to show this interface.
– Conducted a workshop with stakeholders on feature mapping.
– Conducted a user testing session with external users and shared design.
This was a “one of a kind” feature which the airline wanted to show, so doing a competitive analysis didn’t make any sense. I got in touch with my data analytical team and customer support team to understand the value.