Ingenuity Technologies Limited is seeking an IT Process Analyst to work for a period of six months. This individual must be able to work from the company’s office in Jamaica at least 3 days per week, from 8am to 5pm.
If interested, please bid on this project and submit your CV to email@example.com. Before bidding, please ensure that your profile is updated with your contact/telephone number.
SCOPE OF JOB:
- Responsible for the modelling and designing business processes; inclusive of documentation of process flows
- Plays a lead role in the implementation of process improvements initiatives.
- Responsible for completing unit reviews, examining existing processes, evaluating them within the context of strategic/organizational goals and proposing changes or enhancements to help achieve those goals.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance process costing data.
- Identify and recommend best practices and latest technological advancements that can be used to improve existing processes or be incorporated in new processes.
- Promotes the Business Process Management (BPM) culture in Ingenuity.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Second degree in Management, International Business or Organizational Development
- Working knowledge of the financial sector instruments, laws, regulations, ethics and professional jargon.
- Minimum seven (7) years’ work experience in the area of Business Process Improvement &/or Management
- Training in Business Process Management techniques and principles.
- Suitable candidate for certification in Business Process Management or Business Analysis
- Exposure to formal Project Management training in Project Management techniques and principles